Subject: [email-masked]
From: "Whole Hearted Thank You [Inthemindway.org]" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ann Speyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:40:03 -0800

This email box is specifically address for my personal use to redirect
snagit screen captures into email... once in email they are objects that can
be redistrubted as REAL UP examples of computer desktop works in process....

Ann Speyer And The World:

Reflect on this image.....

What is on top of that PaperPort Stack on the right?

You must find the 2nd matching email of this to fully understand this
delimma.

Will you take the time to understand or leave me in the hands of hurtful
community and
HIV/AIDS client human support standards this day December 1st, 2005?

You can reply if you want the matching email and the full image copies and
email of this matter.

Truely Thank for your help!

James M. Driskill
Oakland, CA, USA

Ref text:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Graham:

Effective to your letter landlord to indivudal tennant letter written 
November 23, 2005 in which you direct me this full and complete statement:

       "

             You Emails to thje Rental Office have bencome a nuisance.  I 
have asked [not written] you to
             limit your Emails to the Rental Office to matters that concern 
our Tenant/Landlord relationship
             and you have failed to do so.  Therefore you are now being 
advised to immedately stop sending
             Emails of all concerns to the Rental Office.  Shoud you wish to 
discuss our Tenant Landlord
             relationship, you can call or come to the Rental Office to 
schedule an appointment to speak
             with the Administrator.

            Mr Driskill, your failure to adhere to our request will result 
in your being presented with a Lease
            Violation up to and including termination of your tenancy. 
[First Offense of Such Letter]

            Very truly Yours,

            [   signature ]

           Jamal Graham, Administrator
           Agent For Owner

                                      "

You are in a conflict of interest of community standards in the year 2005. 
Your statement effectively is
not legal.  First off, you do not have any written email policy in effect 
for your use to be non-descrimintory
to your business process and needs.  I already know all of these things. 
You in your capacity as
adminstiator are in your own way below the standards of the digital divide 
in the year 2005.

When you realize this is the delimma that you have placed yourself into and 
also realize that I broke
a toy in front lobby beneath both of our feet.  That toy was a 1987 Fisher 
Price PXL2000 True Video
Recorder onto standard cassettes.  It is drastic statement that you [ hiv 
support community as a whole ]
are treating us [the residence and hiv clients] as children.

This will be plain to see.

Your directive to not be able to email the office.... does not include my 
ability to print this email out
and mail it to you.  You cannot block progress in the manner in which you 
are attempting, Mr
Graham and Allen Temple Manor Owners.   That is not possible.

Perhaps I am the unique individual that has the most and best skills amoung 
our community to
attempt to correct this situation.  I will not be left to be issolated in 
stress that effects my
own HIV health.  The stress will [or has] caused my inability to continue to 
focus on internal
methods to make any sense of this matter onto our community.  But I will not 
be forced into
what I already know is not the right way in this year 2005.

Perhaps we can schedule an face to face meeting that addresses the issues 
that we are not
children.  For if we were children in the year 1987 [which I was an adult] 
there was a toy
made for kids that I broke.

The next era of our global human development is the establishment of a Cheap 
Laptop for
Kids that is fully wireless network capable and as well human powered by 
crank.

I am bring into an external view of this piece of news for you.  If you 
allow the world itself
to have access to this technology before we do.... you are hurting our own 
human
development inside of our community.  That is unacceptible to me and I would 
guess
of the world itself.  You focus must change.  My focus will not change on 
the importance
of this issue.  I will violate your directive in your letter as transcribed 
above on December
1st, 2005.  By emailing this letter after you have received it in printed 
form.  I include
a community alert broadcast from megan's law an an example.  As of November 
23rd,
This is the last received alert for our local community on October 28th.

Thank you,

Mr. James Driskill
Resident #308
Allen Temple Manor
7607 International Blvd
Oakland, CA,  94621

PS:

The megan's law alert that I have used as an local community example is very 
real.

Not only do I have our local community in view.  I also have my parent's 
community
alerted to me.  I have received four (4) alters for the community of San 
Bernardino
which is where my parents and grandmother live.  They themselves are not 
digitally
connected this year of 2005.   They at the age in which the digital divide 
is not that
drastic of an importance on to their lives. But realize my importance is 
that to compare
the ratio different between us and that community on the megan's law 
alerts....
I would say their community receives 3 to 1 of ours. This is by single zip 
code
targeted distrubutions.

Apply this situation above onto our entire residence of this building:

Anyone living in our building has the power to do this for their own use for 
local,
family, or otherwise.  Should they actually care or want to activate it... 
they are
issolated from that view.  The denial of access is unmanageable one to one.
And any incintives for them to find a view also issolated by "sub community"
as a whole.  Termed basically as: "No One Is So No One Does".

By the way, these alerts can be set up to be distrubuted via a mobile cell 
phone
or mobile device.

It just needs to be setup via an internet accessible terminal.  But denial 
of access
and knowledge of resources under that "forced direction" ignorance fails us
to achive what is the standards of our day in the year 2005.

Perhaps you would like to understand what "forced direction" refers to:

This is a world document that uses it as example of the way I intend to 
define it here.

Refugee and Humanitarian Program
real threats to life and liberty;; harassment, detention or arrest;; 
slavery;;
confiscation of property; and; re-education or forced direction. ...
www.australia-migration.com/ page/Refugee_and_Humanitarian_Program/34 - 
18k - Cached - Similar pages

and the sub-content paragraph is included for you here:

What's "persecution"?
Examples of persecution include:

  a.. real threats to life and liberty;
  b.. harassment, detention or arrest;
  c.. slavery;
  d.. confiscation of property; and
  e.. re-education or forced direction.

Perhaps you can readdress your attitude towards my resolve in this matter.

Thank you again.